5700 University Avenue, Suite 100
West Des Moines, IA 50266
MacKenzie Veldman is an Associate Advisor on our Wealth Management team in West Des Moines. Her financial interest derives from her entrepreneurial family. After graduating from Iowa State with a B.S. in Financial Counseling and Planning with an emphasis in Financial Planning, she worked for a private wealth advisory firm as a Financial Planning Specialist for four years. She joined Northwest in 2020 longing for the opportunity to connect and personally enhance client’s financial literacy. Utilizing her love of structure and thoroughness, she seeks to build relationships with individuals, families, and businesses to educate and guide them on a path to their own definition of financial success.
MacKenzie enjoys community involvement and is a Waukee Young Professionals committee member as well as a Big Sister through Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Central Iowa.
MacKenzie’s Top 5 StrengthsFinder Themes:
- Futuristic: People exceptionally talented in the Futuristic theme are inspired by the future and what could be. They energize others with their visions of the future.
- Positivity: People exceptionally talented in the Positivity theme have contagious enthusiasm. They are upbeat and can get others excited about what they are going to do.
- Significance: People exceptionally talented in the Significance theme want to make a big impact. They are independent and prioritize projects based on how much influence they will have on their organization or people around them.
- Woo: People exceptionally talented in the Woo theme love the challenge of meeting new people and winning them over. They derive satisfaction from breaking the ice and making a connection with someone.
- Activator: People exceptionally talented in the Activator theme can make things happen by turning thoughts into action. They want to do things now, rather than simply talk about them.