April is Financial Literacy Month, and we are encouraging our local youth to get involved with the importance of saving money by entering our Kids Poster Contest!
HOW TO GET ENTERED:
DESIGN your 17" wide by 11" tall poster answering the question, "Why is it important to know about money?"
SUBMIT your poster by April 21st. There are two ways to submit:
Form must be filled out and included with the poster to be eligible.
Upload Your PosterDownload Entry Label
The top 12 finalists (chosen by an internal committee) will be displayed on Northwest Bank's Facebook and Instagram Pages for voting April 24th - 28th.
The winners will be top posters that receive the highest number of combined likes over Facebook and Instagram by 5:00 pm on April 28th, 2023.
Be sure to like the Northwest Bank Facebook and Instagram Pages to follow the details and voting! Winners will be announced April 28th via our Facebook and Instagram Pages.
TAG AND BRAG!
Want to share your child's creative work? Feel free to share with family and friends on Facebook and Instagram!
- Students in 2nd - 6th grade are eligible, one poster per student.
- An internal committee will choose the 12 finalists to display on Facebook and Instagram for voting.
- Three (3) winners will be selected. (1st Place, 2nd Place, 3rd Place)
- Submit poster by April 21st. You can submit the poster via digital upload or you can drop the poster at your local Northwest Bank branch. Posters will not be returned.
- Voting will take place on Northwest Bank's Facebook and Instagram page, April 24th - 28th, 2023.
- Official winners will be the top three posters with the most combined post likes from Facebook and Instagram April 28th, 2023 at 5:00 pm.
- Winners will be announced April 28th after 5:00 pm on Northwest Bank's Facebook and Instagram Pages. Winners will be contacted within a week by a local banker.
- By participating in this contest, you acknowledge the use of your photo by Northwest Bank in all social media posts, the website and print.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in our poster contest and good luck!
Tips for digitally submitting your poster
- Include all four corners of the poster in the camera window
- Use your flash if you're in a dark room
- Hold your camera steady
- Have the poster on a solid background (wall, floor, table, etc)
All Posters received with an entry label will also be entered into the Community Bankers of Iowa (CBI), Money Smart Week poster contest. The Winners of the CBI Poster Contest (chosen by random drawing) will receive a $600 Certificate of Deposit (1st Place) or a $300 Certificate of Deposit (2nd & 3rd Place) from CBI, which will be set up by financial institution that submitted the poster. By participating in this contest you acknowledge the use of your photo by Northwest Bank in all social media posts, the website and print. Northwest Bank employees and their families are not eligible to win.
No purchase, payment, donation, or account required to win. Northwest Bank employees and their families are not eligible to win. An internal committee will choose the 12 finalists to display on Facebook for voting. Must be a resident of Iowa, Nebraska, Minnesota or South Dakota to enter the poster contest.
This is a one-time prize. Odds of winning dependent upon number of entries. Need not be present to win. Please consult your tax advisor about reporting to the IRS the fair market value of any prizes received. Prize may not be redeemed for cash or equal value. See account representative for additional details. Northwest Bank is not responsible for fees or services associated with prizes.
Contest is in no way sponsored or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook.