First Time Homebuyer Program
Are you buying your first home?
Take advantage of a new program that allows for a low down payment for qualified buyers.
Homeownership is our expertise.
Owning your home is one of the most valuable investments you will make in your lifetime.
Stop by one of our locations today to learn more about financing your home through this great new program designed specifically for first time homebuyers.
We excel in providing an exceptional home purchasing experience and will be there for you long after you’ve moved into your home!
Count On Your Mortgage Banker To:
- Assist you in selecting the best loan to meet your personal situation and goals. (This single decision can save you thousands of dollars throughout the years!)
- Keep you informed of your loan status throughout the entire process.
- Keep your Real Estate Agent informed of our loan progress. Your personal information is always kept confidential between you and us.
- Get the appropriate loan for you at the best rates and fees. This will save you significant money "up front" and throughout the years to come.
The following information is usually required during the loan process:
- Your Social Security number
- Current pay stubs or, if self employed, your tax returns for the past two years
- Bank statements for the past two months
- Investment account statements for the past two months
- Life insurance policy
- Retirement account statements for the past two months
- Make and model of vehicles you own and their resale value
- Credit card account information
- Auto loan account information
- Personal loan account information