Banking When It's Convenient For You!
Our convenient Mobile Banking tools help you manage and simplify your finances! Online, on your phone or in person, we are there when you need us. Bank at your convenience - Access your account information when you need it.
- View your accounts and check images online
- Deposit checks with your mobile device
- Review balance and transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills with BillPay
- Use Zelle®2 to pay your friends and family
- Access your statements and download your transactions
- Protect and manage your credit with Credit Sense1
Download our App Today!
Get started today, enrollment is easy!
All you need is your Social Security Number and your Northwest Bank Account (personal checking, savings, loan or CD) number.
- Mobile Banking Enrollment Instructions
- STEP 1: Search for “Northwest Bank Mobile Banking” in your App Store or Google Play and download the app.
- STEP 2: Tap the icon to enroll. You will need your account number and Social Security number. If you are a minor, have no credit history, or have recently relocated please call our Communications Center at 1-888-969-1265 for assistance.
- STEP 3: Answer the additional verification questions and click Enroll.
- STEP 4: Accept the terms and conditions.
- STEP 5: Create your username and password. Your password must be between 8-17 characters in length, contain at least 2 numbers and contain at least 1 uppercase letter.
- STEP 6: Choose your challenge questions, which will be presented as a security measure whenever you attempt to access your mobile banking from an unregistered device.
- Congratulations! You can now begin using your mobile banking app!
- Download Mobile Banking Enrollment Instructions
- Click here to download our helpful Mobile Banking Enrollment Instructions.
Questions? Please contact our Communication Center at 1-888-969-1265 (Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm and Saturday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm CST) for assistance.
Stay Connected To Your Finances!
Life moves at a fast pace which makes keeping up with your finances challenging. With Mobile Banking, it only takes minutes to manage your money and the best part is you can do it anywhere and at anytime!
Manage Your Accounts On the Go
View account activity and balances, pay bills, transfer funds and more. Get started today, enrollment is easy! All you need is your Social Security Number and your Northwest Bank Account (personal checking, savings, loan or CD) number.
Enroll in Online Banking Enroll in Mobile Banking
Easily send money to people or companies to pay your bills. Rather than writing checks to the same payee each and every month, you establish a payee list. Then each month it's just a matter of pointing and clicking on a payee and entering a date and amount that you would like to pay. You have the option of scheduling payments or setting up recurring payments.
Move funds between your Northwest Bank accounts and schedule transfers.
Send & Receive Money using Zelle
Zelle2 is a convenient way to send and receive money. Whether it's saving you a trip to the ATM or taking the guesswork out of divvying up the lunch tab, Zelle is a fast, safe and an easy way to send and request money. Funds are sent directly to the recipient's account in a matter of minutes, and all you need is the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile phone number. Get started with Zelle >
Protect your debit cards through your mobile device by receiving alerts and defining when, where and how your debit card is used. Learn More >
Protect Yourself | Get mobile alerts whenever your card is used.
Track Card Use | Review your card usage history and transactional details.
Set Limits | Set customized purchase controls to help manage spending.
NB Account Alerts
The moment a specified account event occurs, you can be notified by e-mail, text, push notification or an online message. Know instantly when:
- Your account balance falls below a certain threshold.
- A check has cleared your account.
- A deposit or loan transaction has hit your account.
Set Up Account Alerts >
Online Account Opening
Opening an account is fast, easy, secure and can be done right from your computer or mobile phone. Open An Account Today >
With Credit Sense you can access your credit score1 along with personalized tips on how to improve or maintain an already great score. It's built right into your Online and Mobile Banking App, so you won't need a new login. Learn More >
Depositing a check is no longer an errand. You can save a trip the branch and deposit an check from anywhere with a few simple clicks of your camera. Learn More >
CHECK OUT THIS HELPFUL MOBILE BANKING VIDEO
Your mobile banking transactions and bill payments are protected by your Username and Password, as well as a high-level encryption system, proxy server, and firewall. We respect your right to confidentiality and take every possible measure to ensure that your internet transactions and bill payments remain private and personal.
We want to make sure you have the tools and resources to protect you from fraud. Please visit our Personal Security Center for more security services available to our customers.