Discover the Right Option For You!
We work with ISL Education Lending to offer private loans to help you pay for college as well as refinance existing student loans. ISL Education Lending is a nonprofit organization with decades of student loan experience offering lower-priced loans.*
ISL Education Lending offers:
- Loans for college students.
- A loan option for parents and family members who wish to borrow on behalf of a college student.
- Multiple student loan refinance options.
In addition, they offer multiple scholarship opportunities and free college planning tools to help students and families avoid overborrowing and plan smart for life during and after college.
Learn more about ISL Education Lending’s Offerings
- All loans offered by ISL Education Lending are subject to credit approval.
- Before applying for a private loan, we encourage you to first complete the FAFSA, or Free Application for Federal Student Aid. You should also work with your college financial aid office to explore and exhaust all sources of student financial aid before seeking a private student loan.
College Planning Tools:
Take advantage of ISL Education Lending free tools, calculators and resources to help students and parents plan to pay for college.
SP3 | Student Planning Pointers for Parents:
As students progress through high school, the pressure builds to help them discover a path for success after high school graduation.
- Is college, a certificate or a skilled trade right for your student?
- What should students do when and what can parents do to help them with those tasks?
- How does this all affect family finances?
SP3** is a free service from Iowa Student Loan® and helps parents with all these questions and more. Once registered you will receive two monthly emails providing tools, tips and conversation starters for your 8th - 12th grade students including:
- Understanding how to budget for the future
- Why GPAs, ACT and SAT scores matter
- How to plan for education and training after high school
- Completing the FAFSA, understanding the cost of college and the financial aid process
All information is based on grade level and is appropriate for the time of year. Written and compiled by the professionals at Iowa Student Loan, a nonprofit committed to helping families successfully pay for education after high school.
In addition, registered Iowa participates are entered into quarterly drawings. Each quarter 40 winners are randomly selected that will receive $250 towards a 529 savings plan courtesy of Iowa Student Loan®. For more information on the quarterly drawing please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign Up Now