Depositing A Check Is No Longer an Errand
Save yourself a trip to the bank! Use Mobile Deposit to deposit your checks anytime and from anywhere with just a few clicks of your phone's camera. With Northwest Bank's Mobile Banking App, it is easy, safe, and convenient to deposit your checks.
Deposit Your Checks In Minutes!
- Step 1 | Login to your Northwest Bank mobile banking app and tap the button for Deposit at the bottom of the screen. Select Deposit a check.
- Step 2 | Select the account you would like to deposit the check into and type in the check amount.
- Step 3 | Tap the Take Photos button - follow the instructions to take a photo of the front and of your check.
- Step 4 | Hit Submit.
Remember to endorse the backside of your check and write "for mobile deposit only" directly under your endorsement.
Mobile Deposit is already built into your Northwest Bank Mobile Banking App! If you are not currently enrolled in Mobile Banking you can get enrolled today!
Questions? Please contact our Communication Center at 1-800-678-4105 (Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm and Saturday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm CST) for assistance.
CHECK OUT THIS HELPFUL MOBILE DEPOSIT VIDEO
Mobile Deposit Quick Picture Tips
It's as easy as taking a picture. Here are some helpful picture-taking tips to prepare your check for deposit:
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos. Avoid shadows across the check.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos. Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area. Place the check on a solid dark background before taking the photo of it.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce the corner to corner skew.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit, ensuring all four corners are visible.