Earn Money While You Manage Your Account
Our Compass Rewards Account is perfect for those customers who tend to carry a higher balance and want to earn interest! With no monthly maintenance fees and a great rate you get more money in your pocket!
Here is what you need:
- $10 minimum balance to open
- e-Statement (Paper statements are available for$10/statement cycle; e-Statement is required to earn 2.54% APY1)
- Minimum of 12 debit card purchases (post and settled per statement cycle)
- Access your Online or Mobile Banking Account at least one time per statement cycle
(Limit to one account per Social Security Number)
Here is what you will get:
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Earn up to 2.54% APY1 on balances up to $25,000
- Eligible for Compass Savings Account
- Eligible for Overdraft Privilege2
- Access to our anytime access banking tools
Open A Compass Rewards Account Online
Banking When it's Convenient for You!
Our convenient eBanking tools help you manage and simplify your finances! Online, on your phone or in person, we are there when you need us. Bank at your convenience - Access your account information when you need it.
- View your accounts and check images online
- Review balance and transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills with BillPay or pay your friends and family with Zelle®3
- Access your statements and download your transactions
- Stay on top of your credit report and follow your credit score4 with Credit Sense
Manage Your Accounts On the Go
View account activity and balances, pay bills, transfer funds and more. Get started today, enrollment is easy! All you need is your Social Security Number and your Northwest Bank Account (personal checking, savings, loan or CD) number.
Enroll in Online Banking Enroll in Mobile Banking
Easily send money to people or companies to pay your bills. Rather than writing checks to the same payee each and every month, you establish a payee list. Then each month it's just a matter of pointing and clicking on a payee and entering a date and amount that you would like to pay. You have the option of scheduling payments or setting up recurring payments.
Move funds between your Northwest Bank accounts and schedule transfers.
Send & Receive Money using Zelle
Zelle3 is a convenient way to send and receive money. Whether it's saving you a trip to the ATM or taking the guesswork out of divvying up the lunch tab, Zelle is a fast, safe and an easy way to send and request money. Funds are sent directly to the recipient's account in a matter of minutes, and all you need is the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile phone number. Get started with Zelle >
Protect your debit cards through your mobile device by receiving alerts and defining when, where and how your debit card is used. Learn More >
- Protect Yourself | Get mobile alerts whenever your card is used.
- Track Card Use | Review your card usage history and transactional details.
- Set Limits | Set customized purchase controls to help manage spending.
NB Account Alerts
The moment a specified account event occurs, you can be notified by e-mail, text, push notification or an online message. Know instantly when:
- Your account balance falls below a certain threshold.
- A check has cleared your account.
- A deposit or loan transaction has hit your account.
Set Up Account Alerts >
Online Account Opening
Opening an account is fast, easy, secure and can be done right from your computer or mobile phone. Open An Account Today >
With Credit Sense you can access your credit score4 along with personalized tips on how to improve or maintain an already great score. It's built right into your Online and Mobile Banking App, so you won't need a new login. Learn More >