Mobile Banking Enrollment
Start Banking at your Convenience Today!
MOBILE BANKING ENROLLMENT
Create a Mobile Banking Account to access your account information and stay connected with your finances from anywhere and at anytime! Get enrolled today with our app!
NORTHWEST BANK APP | Download the App on your Mobile Devices
- Search for "Northwest Bank Mobile Banking" in your App Store or Google Play and download the app.
- Tap the icon to enroll [Please note you will need your account number and Social Security number for this step]
- Enter your information and email address
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Establish a user name and password that will be used for both mobile and online banking.
- Choose your challenge questions, which will be presented as a security measure whenever you attempt to access your mobile banking from an unregistered device.
You can now begin using your mobile banking app!
TEXT BANKING ENROLLMENT
You must be an online or mobile banking user to enroll in text banking. Get started by logging into your online banking account at www.Bank-Northwest.com, as you are not able to enroll in text banking through the mobile app. You will then continue through the following steps to complete enrollment:
- Select "Profile" button
- Locate the Mobile Banking section and select “Manage Devices”
- Select "Add New Device"
- Enter the mobile phone number under the Other Services section and click "Continue"
- Continuing under the Other Services section select "Text Messaging" and click “Continue”
- You will receive a text message with an activation code; enter this activation code on your computer to complete the enrollment process
- You can now click "Exit Mobile Banking"
You are now set up for text banking with your Northwest Bank account(s)!
TEXT BANKING COMMANDS | Once enrolled, you can receive account information on your mobile device by sending a text to 99588 using the following text commands:
- BAL = Current Account Balances
- HIST + Acct Nickname = Transaction History
- HELP = Contact Information
- ATM + Zip Code = Nearby Branches
- STOP = Cancel SMS Banking Service
It is important to protect that data on your phone the same as you would protect your PC.
Check out our Tips on Mobile Phone Security